Dudley and Smith, P.A. is a Minnesota law firm consisting of local Minnesota Attorneys who practice in most areas of law and serving clients across Minnesota and Wisconsin. Our firm has Minnesota Attorneys with extensive experience in many topics, and we have clients that go back many years, since our founding in 1952. We are committed to your case or situation.
Dudley and Smith, P.A. represents individuals and businesses in all aspects of life. Among our topic areas are consumer issues, real estate, family law, wills and estates, financial distress, bankruptcy, business law, criminal law, personal injury, administrative law and litigation. Our fees are competitive and fair.
Dudley and Smith, P.A. knows the court system and has appeared in courts for years. We practice in all Minnesota courts, both state courts and the federal court. We also appear in the Wisconsin State Courts and in the federal court in the Western District of Wisconsin.
Dudley and Smith, P.A. believes in justice and will help you attain it. We operate with the firm belief that your case is special. Please contact us to serve you.
Our firm includes:
- Joseph J. Dudley, Jr. – Appellate practice, Business and Commercial Law, Litigation, Insurance Law, Franchise Law, Real Estate, Tax Law, USDA Appeals
- Steven C. Opheim – Bankruptcy, Business and Commercial Law, Litigation, Homeowner’s and Condominium Associations, Real Estate, Trademark Law, Non-Profits, Tax Law, Insurance Law
- Katherine A. Brown Holmen – Personal Injury, Automobile Accidents, Worker’s Compensation, Wrongful Death
- Gloria E. Bogen – Family Law, Landlord/Tenant
- Christopher W. Boline – Appeals, Business and Commercial Law, Litigation, Real Estate, Consumer Law, Personal Injury, USDA Appeals, Administrative Law
- Anne C. Longfellow – Estate Planning, Business Formation, Real Estate Transactions and General Civil Litigation
7 Convenient Locations Across The Twin Cities Metro: