St Paul Attorneys:
US Bank Center
101 East Fifth Street – Suite 2602
St. Paul, MN 55101 (Ramsey County)
Tel: (651) 291-1717
St Paul Attorneys:
The St Paul Attorneys at Dudley & Smith we take pride in our storied history of first class professional legal services. We are St. Paul’s most trusted law firm. Dudley and Smith, P.A. is a St Paul law firm practicing in most areas of law and serving clients across Minnesota and Wisconsin. Our firm has experienced St Paul Lawyers with extensive experience in many topics, and we have clients that go back many years, since our founding in 1952. We are committed to your case or situation.
Dudley and Smith, P.A. knows the court system and has appeared in courts for years. Our St Paul Attorneys practice in all Minnesota courts, both state courts and the federal court. We also appear in the Wisconsin State Courts and in the federal court in the Western District of Wisconsin.
We believe in justice and will help you attain it. We operate with the firm belief that your case is special. Please contact us to serve you.
Our firm includes:
- Joseph J. Dudley, Jr. – Appellate practice, Business and Commercial Law, Litigation, Insurance Law, Franchise Law, Real Estate, Tax Law, USDA Appeals
- Steven C. Opheim – Bankruptcy, Business and Commercial Law, Litigation, Homeowner’s and Condominium Associations, Real Estate, Trademark Law, Non-Profits, Tax Law, Insurance Law
- Katherine A. Brown Holmen – Personal Injury, Automobile Accidents, Worker’s Compensation, Wrongful Death
- Gloria E. Bogen – Family Law, Landlord/Tenant
- Christopher W. Boline – Appeals, Business and Commercial Law, Litigation, Real Estate, Consumer Law, Personal Injury, USDA Appeals, Administrative Law
- Anne C. Longfellow – Estate planning, Business Formation, Real Estate Transaction and General Civil Litigation
Focusing on, but not limited to the following areas of legal practice:
- St.Paul Litigation Lawyers & Attorneys
- St Paul Personal Injury Lawyers & Attorneys
- St.Paul Business Law Attorneys
- St.Paul Family Law Attorneys
- St.Paul Real Estate Attorneys
- St.Paul Bankruptcy Attorneys
Read More Below…
Why would I need a St Paul Personal Injury Attorney? It can happen in an instant but impact the rest of your life – a personal injury can result in financial, physical and emotional suffering for you and your family. If you or someone you love has been seriously injured due to the negligence, carelessness, or wrongdoing of someone else, then contact a St Paul Personal Injury Attorney at Dudley and Smith, P.A., a highly qualified personal injury law firm based in St Paul .
St Paul Personal Injury Lawyers
As St Paul Personal Injury Attorneys, we represent clients that have sustained a serious injury, illness or whose family members are victims of wrongful death. Whether the accident was caused by the negligence of an individual, or the lack of care by a company or institution, you may have the right to compensation for your damages.
Do you have a Case? Contact Our Personal Injury Attorneys Today
Personal injuries include any serious injury to your body. Some injuries result in strains, sprains and pain while other result in brain damage, permanent disability, disfigurement, or paralysis. These injuries can occur on the road, at home, or on the job. The bottom line is this: if the accident was caused by the negligence of someone else, you may have a case. Contact a Personal Injury Attorney at Dudley & Smith today.
Our law firm handles all personal injury cases including:
- Minnesota Car Accident Attorneys
- Minnesota Wrongful Death Attorneys
- Minnesota Child Injury Attorneys
- Minnesota Negligent Driver Attorneys
- Minnesota Rollover Accident Attorneys
- Minnesota Farm Accident Attorneys
- Minnesota Semi Truck Accident Attorneys
- Minnesota Bus Accident Attorneys
- Minnesota Construction Accident Attorneys
- Minnesota School Bus Accident Attorneys
- Minnesota Watercraft Injury Attorneys
- Minnesota Slip and Fall Attorneys
- Minnesota Bike Injury Attorneys
- Minnesota Homeowner Liability Attorneys
- Minnesota Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
- Minnesota Premise Liability Attorneys
- Minnesota Sexual Abuse Attorneys
- Minnesota Burn and Explosion Attorneys
- Minnesota Product Liability Attorneys
Buying, selling, renting, leasing or investing in property all comes with different rules and regulations. Whether you are confused about the conditions outlined in your lease or have been served with a letter of intended foreclosure, it is important to have a legal professional on your side. Dudley and Smith, P.A. is an experienced Minnesota real estate law firm helping property owners, developers, builders, homeowners’ associations, managers, landlords, tenants, contractors, lenders, and individual home buyers across Minnesota and Wisconsin with real estate and property law issues. St Paul Attorneys since 1952
Buy, Sell and Invest With Confidence
Speaking to a real estate attorney before signing any agreement can provide you with the confidence to know that you are making the right decision and minimizing the chance for legal problems down the road. This can make the whole decision a lot smoother and provide you with the confidence and security needed to move on with the transaction. Early legal intervention is often the best defense against property disputes. At Dudley and Smith, P.A., we represent clients in Minnesota and Wisconsin facing residential and commercial property transactions including:
- Commercial real estate, including leases and business entity formation
- Purchase and sale contracts
- Land development disputes
- Land use, zoning approvals and regulatory compliance
- Residential agreements, titles and closings
- Landlord/Tenant law and disputes including leases and evictions
- Homeowner’s and Condominium Association law
- Condemnation and adverse possession
- Quiet title disputes
- Boundary disputes
- Mechanic’s liens
- Eminent domain
- Mortgage and foreclosure law
Homeowner’s Association Law
Whether you live in a neighborhood governed by a Homeowner’s Association or you sit on the governing body of an HOA, Dudley and Smith, P.A.’s experienced attorneys can help with your HOA legal issues, including:
- Enforcement of covenants and restrictions
- General corporate matters and management issues
- HOA board conflict of interest disputes
- Collection of dues and assessments
- Dispute resolution and litigation
Real Estate Law Simplified
Many things can go wrong in real estate transactions. It seems so simple – buy, sell, move, pay rent – but in reality, real estate, property development, and property management are riddled with conflicts and confrontations. From errors in construction to mortgage law, neighborly disputes about fencing to pet friendly rental problems, landlord obligations to HOA conflicts, Dudley and Smith, P.A. can provide you with the services you need. Dudley and Smith, P.A. has experience in state law, local and county ordinances, zoning laws and homeowner’s association law. We practice in state and federal courts in Minnesota and Wisconsin as well as appeals of civil and government entity decisions. We represent individuals, HOA boards, banks and lenders as well as investors, developers and property managers. For more information, speak to your Minnesota real estate attorney today.
St.Paul Real Estate Lawyer
Whether your real estate needs involve buying, investing, property developing, leasing, renting or any other aspect of real estate, the attorneys at Dudley and Smith, P.A. can provide you with the professional guidance to steer you down the right road in real estate. To speak to Minnesota real estate lawyer, contact Minnesota law firm Dudley and Smith, P.A. today at 651-291-1717.
Debt can be overwhelming. It can cause you physical and emotional stress and impact all aspects of your life, from your career to your family situation. If you are struggling with overwhelming debt and looking for a way to stop the creditors, speaking to a specialist Minnesota bankruptcy attorney can help you put the pieces back together and determine your best plan of action. We are a debt relief agency and the bankruptcy attorneys at Dudley and Smith, P.A. provide legal counseling to individuals and businesses in all stages of bankruptcy. We have represented individuals and businesses who have filed bankruptcy for over 27 years and have successfully handled thousands of cases.
What is Bankruptcy?
Bankruptcy, in general, alleviates you of certain debts. These debts may include credit card bills, utility expenses, and medical expenses. Once you file for bankruptcy, your creditors and debt collectors must stop taking action to collect a debt. Mortgage foreclosure, wage garnishment, and repossession actions may also be stopped by filing bankruptcy.
Although there have been changes to the bankruptcy laws over the years, bankruptcy remains a powerful remedy against your creditors. Bankruptcy can be a way for you to get a fresh start, to save your home, and to prevent your wages from being garnished or your property repossessed. It can make a positive difference in your life.
Bankruptcy comes in three forms:
- Chapter 7 “liquidation” Bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 “reorganization” Bankruptcy
- Chapter 11 “business” Bankruptcy
Understanding your Options
Bankruptcy is not for everyone, and it is important that you understand your other options as well. You may be better off consolidating your debts or taking out a loan to help with your debts. You may be better off relying on family members for assistance and restructuring your spending habits to help clear those unpaid bills. When you meet with our Minnesota bankruptcy lawyers, we will help outline your options and determine whether bankruptcy is right for you. Dudley and Smith, P.A. also has debt collection attorneys who can aid in reducing and settling your debts that led you to consider filing for bankruptcy.
Questions Surrounding Bankruptcy
There are a number of questions surrounding bankruptcy. Will you lose your home and your car? Will your credit be affected? Will you be able to get a loan again? Will your personal finances be impacted by business bankruptcy? Can you keep some assets? The answers to these questions depend on your individual situation. Speaking to an attorney can give you a better idea of what to expect. We help people file for relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
Bankruptcy Lawyers in St.Paul
Steven C. Opheim is one of the most experienced bankruptcy lawyers in the Twin Cities with over 27 years of helping clients across Minnesota and Wisconsin with consumer and business bankruptcy as well as commercial litigation. You can trust the diligence and professionalism brought forth by Steven C. Opheim. His highest priority is to serve his clients’ interests. To learn more about the process of filing for bankruptcy, contact Dudley and Smith, P.A. today at 651-291-1717.
Directions To St Paul Office: